Translate

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

html/javascript

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Post your comments | Colm O'Gorman

Post your comments Colm O'Gorman: "Reference “Time Delay” – In 2000 I made a full statement to the Garda that I was sexually assualted when I was a child . By 2005 this man was not interviewed, I made a letter of complaint in 2005 and supplied the address & telephone of the man who assualted me. A new Detective was asasigned to the case, three more persons came forward and signed statements. A file went to the DPP in 2009. The DPP did proceed quoteing “TIME DELAY. I am aware of another case where a girl signed a statement and again the DPP did not proceed because of “TIME DELAY”. I made two appeals to the DPP , all to no availl. The person who sexually assualted me has adopted children. Horror is anyone listining"THE REASONS PROJECT?WHAT NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED IS WHO CAUSED THE DELAY?

No comments: