Translate

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

html/javascript

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

'I'm not the only one to blame for Anglo,' says Drumm - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

'I'm not the only one to blame for Anglo,' says Drumm - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie: "But I will say this: every step we took was hand in hand with our own [Financial] regulator, the Central Bank, and what really gets me now is the same people -- most of them are still there -- and their political bosses are trying to disown us. And if I'm going to take responsibility for my role, they must take responsibility too.'"?

No comments: