Translate

Blog Archive

Featured Post

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

Theresa May’s brand of inequality | Blog | Class: Centre for Labour and Social Studies

html/javascript

Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

ENCOURAGECHANGE.: Letter to Registrar Kevin Bresnan

ENCOURAGECHANGE.: Letter to Registrar Kevin Bresnan: "'I had my Notice of Motion stamped and my Affidavit sworn and ready for filing, I was hindered, obstructed, misled and denied access to having my papers lodged, filed and heard by many officers of the Courts whose names I do not wish to expose at this time but who are serial offenders in the eyes of 'lay litigants'.?"BOB KITCHIN MIGHT WANT TO INVESTIGATE THE LEGAL SYSTEM AS WELL AS THE IRISH CONSTITION IN RELATION TO PLANNING DECISIONS?

No comments: